Custom Ingredients, Inc. adheres to strict quality assurance and quality control measures to ensure our flavors consistently meet industry and customer demands. We start by sourcing key ingredients and raw materials that meet our rigorous standards, then produce and package our finished flavors with a quality-first mentality.
We run our business on a specially designed Total Quality System based on multiple levels of qualification and verification. In addition, we undergo 3rd-party audits to meet or exceed the latest in industry-recognized standards.
Quality is embedded in our culture. Every employee understands they are part of the process, and they are consistently trained and re-qualified for quality compliance practices in their work.
Our products feature:
- Supplier and vendor approval program
- Ingredient screening and approval process
- In-house and 3rd party testing
- Complete traceability of all materials and food contact packaging used in-process
- Ingredient weight and lot code verification at point of addition
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of all operations to constantly improve quality,
safety, efficiency, and service
- Continuous review of all quality documentation and testing results to ensure compliance with specifications
Quality Control Testing Methods
- Our trained QC staff conducts product-specific testing to ensure quality for every flavor we produce. This includes, but is not limited to: organoleptic testing (taste, visual, and odor testing) and specific gravity. For certain applications, flash-point analysis and Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) are utilized.
Complete Regulatory Services
- Our regulatory team provides our customers with a wide range of regulatory assistance and can support efforts towards meeting Non-GMO, All-Natural, Organic, Kosher, and many other initiatives
- Certificates of Analysis (COAs)
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Specification Sheets
- Kosher Certifications
To learn more about how quality drives operations at Custom Ingredients, Inc., see:
Send us a note and someone from our team will be in touch